Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SORRY I HAV NOT WROTE

Sorry I havent written in like 4evaaaaaa, but i hav been soooooooo busyyyyy with schoollllll which issssssss almost ovaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I just wanted to say that I just ammmm stiil tired someeeeeeee times of school, but someee of my bestest friends are their. At my school there rrrrrrrrr alottt of intersesting people and sometimes I went to a magnet school like i was supposeddd to beeeeeee goinggggggggggg to. At my school we just had elections and im notthat happy with who won for prezzz but I dont really care unlessss theyre totally mean. I didnt want 2 vote because i didnt know half of the peopele running from my pet dog. DId u catch that if not yourrrr not awake. COme on AMerica uses common sense! I meant to say running for student council. If any 1 who is reading this and is thinking about running for student council i wish u alllllllllll good luck and i hopeeeeee u all play cruel. Did u catch that! I meant play fairrrrrrrrrrr. Buh- Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment